- Have you ever thought that there is more to life than what you are experiencing?
- If you are living a life without Jesus Christ as the focal point, then you are right - there IS more to life than what you are experiencing.
" I have come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."
- Or have you possibly pondered the question - Is there life after death?
- The answer to both of these questions is Jesus.
If you have never accepted Jesus as your Lord and Saviour, you are missing out on life more abundant here on earth, and you will miss out on life after death in heaven.
- I would like to take just a minute to share with you how you too can accept Jesus as Lord and Saviour and gain eternal life and
live life more abundantly.
- The Bible says in Romans 3:23: "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."
- You might ask, what is "sin"??
- Lying, stealing, cheating, sex outside of marriage, and many other things contrary to what God expects us to do.
- The important thing to see here is that we are ALL sinners. We all have sinned.
- The Bible also says in Romans 6:23: "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord."
- So you can see that because of our sin, we can expect to be totally isolated from God, in hell, for eternity
- I have some good news. God loved you so much that He sent you a gift - a way out of hell!
The Bible says in John 3:16: "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life"
- You see, our sin separates us from God. God cannot allow sin into heaven.
- God was gracious enough and loved us enough to send His Son to be the ultimate sacrifice for sin.
you have to do is be willing to repent, or turn, from your sin. You see, the Bible says in Luke 13:3,
"...but unless you repent you will all likewise perish."
you must commit the rest of your life to living for Christ.
Simply put, if you would like to receive Christ as your Lord and Saviour, follow these simple steps:
- Admit you are a sinner.
- Believe that Jesus died and was resurrected to be your sacrifice.
- Finally, commit your life to Christ
- You can start this process of life with Christ with a simple prayer.
- There is nothing magical about the prayer; it is simply you talking to God.
- You can recite this prayer if you like... "Lord, I believe that you sent your Son to die for my sins, to provide me a way out of hell and into heaven. Lord, I admit that I am a sinner and am in need of forgiveness. I want to commit the rest of my life to living for you. Amen.
- If you said that prayer and meant it, based on I John 5:13 "These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life...", I can promise you will gain eternal life in heaven after death, and experience life more abundantly here on earth.
- God loves you - give your life to Him today.
If you have responded to this in any
fashion, please let us know by emailing the